Skyz Residence ( Resort-style condominium ) At Bandar Puchong Jaya
Skyz Residence is conceptualized as a resort-style condominium with an environment-friendly development which offers a premier residential enclave complete with lush greenery, excellent connectivity, luxury fittings and lifestyle options in abundance.
The 5.8-acre landscape deck with 3 themed gardens and 14 sky lounges to enable families to have ample space to spend quality time together without leaving their home. This unique facility is designed for nesters who are seeking a home where they can relax and unwind after a long day at work; and where their kids can grow up within a safe and secure environment.
Seven types of built-up areas (1,162 to 1,657 sf)
Skyz Residence will have a wide range of modern and well-equipped fitness and leisure amenities. The fitness and sporting facilities in the development will include an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a half-sized basketball court, a tennis court, exercise trails, jogging tracks, reflexology paths, a gymnasium as well as a yoga and tai chi area. The social and entertainment facilities of the development include a wading pool, a Jacuzzi pool, interactive playground, a barbeque corner, gazebos, pavilion decks, multifunctional rooms, sky lounges and a mini theatrette.
– By IOI Properties Group Berhad (Pilihan Megah Sdn Bhd)
– Target completion in 2018
– 5 Blocks ( A, B, C, D and E )
– 1039 units
– 3m-high ceilings
– Built on the highest point in Bandar Puchong Jaya.
( unobstructed view of the city skyline )
– Digital entrance lock with innovative keyless technology.
( remember passcode to unlock the door)
– Launch price by Developer around RM728,800 and RM990,000.
( approximately RM650 per sq ft )
– Allocated with two side-by-side parking bays.
– Six-tier security system. ( The security system will comprise a single-guarded entry and exit point with intercom and access card system at the guardhouse, lift lobby, within the lifts)
– Each Skyz Residence unit will be installed with infrared motion detectors.
– Round-the-clock security patrols as well as closed-circuit television monitoring systems
Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP)
Konsortium Expressway Shah Alam Selangor (Kesas)
Bukit Jalil Highway
New Pantai Expressway (NPE)
North-South Expressway Central Link (Elite)
South Klang Valley Expressway (SKVE).